PR & Communications Internship @ Hong Kong
The host company provides an extensive platform where every voice can be heard. Through marketing, branding, event management and public relations services, the team take a dynamic approach towards the execution of vision.
The host company is looking for creative, detail-oriented juniors, seniors or recent graduates with exceptional communication skills, and ability to multi-task. This internship is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in public relations and event management with a full-service agency specializing in entertainment, hospitality, lifestyle and fashion brands.
• Available now through mid-May. Approximately 10-20 hours per week. Flexibility in working around class schedule. Occasional nights and weekends required.
• Monitor publications and assist with press clips and recaps
• Calendar event listings
• Assist with event planning and onsite management
• Assist with press mailings and deliveries
• Build and update media lists
• Assist with creation of media materials: press releases, pitches and invitations
Please check our program details on https://www.asia-internship.com/internship-in-china For more details, please email us email@example.com.